Give me a call for mall the most current Real Eatate news.
When it’s time to buy a home, it’s also time to select a buyer’s agent to represent your interests in this all important transaction.
But how do you choose one?
The following are some questions to ask when considering a buyer’s agent:
Experience and Credentials
How long have you been a buyer’s agent? How long have you been an Accredited Buyer’s Representative? What other real estate designations or credentials do you hold?
Can you share the name and contact details for three past buyer-clients who can provide references?
What are your areas of specialized knowledge? What types of housing or neighbourhoods do you know best?
Please explain what representation choices I have as a buyer? What is meant by fiduciary duties? Do you practice dual representation?
Please explain how you will assist me at each stage of the transaction. Do you have a written buyer…
View original post 224 more words
Sit down and ask yourself, what are the true advantages to a short sale? If you give me a few minutes of your time, I will give them to you. Prepare yourself the best way you can and give yourself the knowledge needed to make an educated and best decision for yourself!
What are the advantages to a short sale?
1. Avoid foreclosure on your credit.
2. Avoid potential bankruptcy, which is something you NEVER want!
3. Avoid being evicted from your home. Who wants to be told to leave from their home?
4. There’s less potential for a tax liability.
5. It’s much easier to repair your credit after a short sale, which shortens the time before you qualify for new ownership.
6. You can get out from underneath a depreciating asset. Who likes to be upside down in their home?
7. Lenders customarily pay all closing costs in a short sale transaction, including commissions so…
View original post 146 more words
As a home owner, you might be faced with this question, what is the “right” thing to do if I am missing mortgage payments? In order to answer that, you need to educate yourself on exactly what is a short sale? What can I do to fix my situation? Do I walk away and let my house foreclose or do I ask for help? What happens to my credit if I do a short sale? Continue reading and find the answers to all of your questions as more. Just know, you are not alone.
What is a Short Sale?
A short sale is when you, as a homeowner, makes an agreement with your mortgage lender of your property, for an amount that is less than what you owe. They will agree to terms equal to market value. It is a shortage to what is owed.
Why would a mortgage…
View original post 698 more words